We are all experienced parents of deaf or hard of hearing children.
We are ready to support you in parenting your own child.
Leave a message at 720-598-COHV (voice or text) to reach the Guide Program quickly.
Liesel Thomas – Guide By Your Side Coordinator, Assistant Director
Denver Regional Parent Guides
- Liesel Thomas – Guide By Your Side Coordinator, Assistant Director
(and north metro Denver Parent Guide)
- Position available, South Metro Denver
Northeast CO Regional Parent Guide
- Jami Fries, Parent Guide
Pikes Peak Regional Parent Guides
- Brenda Elliott, Parent Guide
- Sara Kennedy – Executive Director
719-650-3159 Colorado Springs office
Western Slope Parent Guides
- Chresta Brinkman – UHL Parent Guide – Steamboat Springs
- Alicia Pedroza – Parent Guide, Grand Junction
- Jodi Dietrich – Parent Guide, Glenwood Springs
– Statewide Specialty Coordinators –
Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Tracy McGurran
Statewide Spanish Speaking Parent Guides
- Maria Rodríguez
- Position open for an additional part time bilingual Guide
Statewide Unilateral Parent Guide
- Chresta Brinkman
The Partner Project: A Cultural Connection for Families
A joint project with the Veditz Policy Institute (VPI) and Rocky Mountain Deaf School (RMDS)
Carmela Roybal, Partner Project Coordinator
with several Partners on contract in the Front Range, and available by videophone to all Colorado families.
Ambassadors: We are always looking for H&V parents to act as supports to regions and centerbased programs.
- Contact the GBYS Coordinator if interested in this or any other volunteer opportunity.
Sara Kennedy – Executive Director
719-634-2328 Colorado Springs office
5255 Saddle Drive, Colo Springs, CO 80918
Janet DesGeorges – Special Projects for Colorado; Hands & Voices Executive Director
Jeannene Evenstad – Administrative Assistant
Colorado Hands & Voices
P. O. Box 3093
Boulder, CO 80307