Climbing the Peaks is Sold Out!
Celebrating 21 Years of CO H&V
Please email Gala@handsandvoices.org or call/text 719-650-3159 with questions.
Thank you, Colorado, for making this the place to be!
Help us celebrate our 21st year in service to families raising children who are deaf or hard of hearing at the Two Penguins Bar & Grill on Sunday, October 15, 5:30-9:00 p.m.
Join in the evening’s silent and live auction with Auctioneer Debbie Stafford, congratulate this year’s Families First Award winner, Teacher of the Deaf Dianne Goberis, and (maybe) win the chocolate drawing for a $150.00 Amazon gift card this year!
Bid on these live and silent auction items and more:
- Two night stay at a Steamboat Springs Downtown Condo for 2-4 people
- Take your crowd on the town in style: 21 people in a luxury RV with a driver, six hour limit in the Denver Metro area. Tour holiday lights? Send the kids to prom? The choice is yours! If available, the RV will be at the Benefit courtesy of Believe Kids Fundraising
- Two exclusive bottles of wine: Cardinale 2012 valued at $260 and a Cliff Lede 2013 at $65.00
- ReSound LiNX 3D-62 Hearing Instruments
- Ryobi Tools 18v 6 PC Ultimate Combo: Compact Drill/Driver, Impact Driver, Reciprocating Saw, LED Cable Light, Wireless Speakers set and more
- Full-sized Quilt made by a grandmother of a child who is deaf/hard of hearing and donated through the Colorado Quilting Council
- Wine and Water Bottle Pull: Red, White, or Hydroflask Water Bottles for sale – cash and carry
- Livescribe Echo Smartpen
- Buell Theater Tickets for Two for Something Rotten October 20 and Waitress on Dec 22
- Vintage Colorado history books
- American Furniture Warehouse Gift Certificate for $250.00
- Comedy Works, FloBots signed album, Arapahoe and Ski Cooper lift tickets, and more!
Dining at the Two Penguins:
Breast of chicken picatta with lemon caper butter
White cheddar cheese mashed potatoes
Tossed Power Greens salad with choice of dressings
Fresh seasonal fruit salad
Vegetarian Option on Request
Six complimentary beers or choice of any of the 36 beers on tap or other offerings at the full service cash bar, live music and the company of a community who values parent-to-parent support.
Find the “Two Penguins” at 13065 East Briarwood Avenue, Centennial, CO 80229 near I-25 and Arapahoe Road.
Interpreters and CART provided.
Casual Colorado wear including jeans welcome!
Thank you to these early sponsors!
We are grateful to all of our sponsors and corporate/friend tables:
Believe Kids Fundraising
Children’s Hospital Colorado – Two Tables
Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind
Friends of D & D
Goberis Family and Friends VIP
Fans of Goberis
Janet & Joe DesGeorges and Friends
Marion Downs Center
Mental Health Center of Denver
Friends of Tracy McGurran
Rocky Mountain Deaf School
Rocky Mountain Ear Center, LLC
Friends of Tracy McGurran
UCHealth Hearing and Balance Clinic –
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Alex Montoya and Family – Sponsor of Families First Award
Natural Wisdom Counseling
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 719-650-3159 voice/text.