Is it Time to Retreat?
To be rescheduled when our state ends the COVID-19 stay at home order!
Join us for the 2020 MNI Retreat!
Who: Moms, grandmothers and other female caregivers of children who are deaf or hard of hearing who want to THRIVE
When: April 25-26, an overnight retreat
Saturday 1 pm to
Sunday 11:45 am
in Estes Park
Why: Parents asked for a longer event to dive more deeply into discussions, activities, and social time with each other.
Let’s come together to find more ways to THRIVE!
Fill out the registration and purchase a ticket here to include Saturday night’s meal, Sunday breakfast, activities, and lodging with these options:
Shared room (member price) $75.00
Shared room (non-member price) $95
Private room (member price) $150
Private room (non-member price) $175
If you choose a shared room, let us know your roommate’s name on the Google form about a roommate or we can match you with another mom.
Sponsorships are available.
Scholarships are always available.
Spanish or ASL translation available with RSVP by February 28.
- Learn from Allison Cunningham, Au.D., a frequent presenter and pediatric audiologist who has a hearing difference herself
- Meet other moms sharing the journey of raising children who are deaf/hard of hearing at all levels
- Learn about resiliency and what does it mean for you and your child or family
- Explore the small mountain village of Estes Park and the newly remodeled Ridgeline Hotel
- Get some downtime/uptime/with people who can share from the wisdom among us
- Carpools may be available. Check with your nearest Parent Guide!