Is it Time to Retreat?
To be rescheduled as a virtual event. Look for more information in November!
Who: Moms, grandmothers and other female caregivers of children who are deaf or hard of hearing who want to THRIVE
Join us for the 2021 MNI Retreat TBA
When: Our plans for Estes Park on April 25-26 for an overnight retreat had to be changed due to COVID-19.
Watch for a new event to be announced this fall!
Why: Parents asked for a longer event to dive more deeply into discussions, activities, and social time with each other.
Let’s come together to find more ways to THRIVE!
Fill out the registration and purchase a ticket here to include Saturday night’s meal, Sunday breakfast, activities, and lodging with these options:
Sponsorships are available.
Can you or your organization sponsor a mom to attend? Can you help us with a door prize, activity or food for a virtual event? (If we are allowed to have this in person, we’ll change it!)
Contact us at email@example.com
Scholarships are always available.
Spanish or ASL translation available with RSVP by February 28.
- Learn from Allison Cunningham, Au.D., a frequent presenter and pediatric audiologist who has a hearing difference herself
- Meet other moms sharing the journey of raising children who are deaf/hard of hearing at all levels
- Learn about resiliency and what does it mean for you and your child or family
- Get some downtime/uptime/with people who can share from the wisdom among us
- Check with your nearest Parent Guide for more information